Winter Workout Jam
January 18 - February 10
This is no time to sit and stay! When it's cold outside, it's easy to hibernate and put on the pounds. Not this year! You and your dog are invited to join us for a speedy (it's cold outside!) 35-minute workout that will tone, strengthen, and burn off all of those extra calories. You will see results!
- Class meets Mondays at 7 pm and Saturdays at 9:30 am.
- We meet at the 9th Street entrance to Prospect Park. Look for us by the monument!
- Workouts designed for all fitness levels, human and canine.
- Only $75 for the entire series! (That's only $9 per class!)
- $50 for a half-series (you must commit to either Monday or Saturday).
*If you already have a valid package, you can use those classes for the Winter Workout Jam. If you have a package and can't make it to these classes, contact us for an extension.
**If class has to be cancelled due to weather, it will be made up the week of February 10.
What to Bring
- Your dog!
- Water for you and your dog
- Bags for clean-up (of you-know-what)
- A mat or towel for ground work (recommended for comfort, but not required)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and appropriate shoes
- Please, no treats or personal toys