Seeking High-Energy, Dog-Loving Fitness Instructors
Would you like to teach Go Fetch Run classes in your neighborhood?Contact us today!
Go Fetch Run offers the perfect total-body conditioning program for our clients and a stimulating, exuberant experience for dogs. Our Cross-Training Fitness Circuit, taught by certified fitness instructors, combines strength, agility, and cardio in a challenging class that includes circuit training, trail running, and our very own Down and Dirty Obstacle Course. We also offer pack run/walks. Programs are adapted for all human and canine fitness levels. All workouts are outdoors.
We are seeking certified group fitness instructors to lead our innovative classes and help us to expand into new locations!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
1. Approved group fitness certification.
2. Experience leading group fitness classes.
3. CPR certified or willing to get CPR certified prior to teaching.
4. Complete training program with Go Fetch Run.
5. Enthusiastic and friendly with a positive attitude.
6. Must love dogs! You don’t need to own one.
7. Experience with dogs a plus.
8. Willingness to help build client base and participate at some promotional/media events.
TO APPLY: Please email Angi at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the following information. Thank you.
Visit us at www.gofetchrun.com