Super Saturday Series
March 1 - April 5
Spring is almost here! Until then, you and your dog need to join us for a speedy (it's cold outside!) 45-minute workout that will tone, strengthen, and burn off all of those winter calories and cabin fever. You will see results!
- Class meets Saturdays at 9:30 am.
- We meet at the 9th Street entrance to Prospect Park. Look for us by the monument!
- Workouts designed for all fitness levels, human and canine.
- Only $60 for the entire series! (That's only $10 per class!)
SIGN UP HERE!
**If class has to be cancelled due to weather, it will be made up in April.
What to Bring
- Your dog!
- Water for you and your dog
- Bags for clean-up (of you-know-what)
- A mat or towel for ground work (recommended for comfort, but not required)
- Please wear comfortable clothing and appropriate shoes
- Please, no treats or personal toys