*new* san antonio humane society
Join us at our newest location and support your local no-kill shelter! Plus - you will see results! Our goal is to make every workout challenging and fun for both you and your dog. Just like with dog training, we believe in the power of positive reinforcement to get the best out of each participant - even the naughty ones. Our Cross-Training incorporates cardio, strength training, agility, core work, and our very own Down and Dirty Obstacle Course loved by people and dogs alike. You will be challenged, you will bond with your dog, and you'll both have a great time!
No dog? No problem! You can take part in our new BUDDY UP program allowing you to "borrow" an adoptable dog from SA Humane for a minimum $5 donation. You get a workout buddy and the dog enjoys socializing with you and getting plenty of great exercise. It's a win-win! (This program has been delayed a bit by Hurricane Harvey, but we will have it up and running soon!)
- Classes are held the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month at 1 pm beginning Oct. 21.
- Classes meet outside the front entrance and take place in the field behind SAHS.
- Workouts are designed for all fitness and training levels (both human and canine).
- *BEST DEAL* $55/month for unlimited classes! (Minimum 3-month commitment required)
- $140 for 10-pack of classes (Good for 4 months)
- $85 for 5-pack of classes (Good for 60 days)
- $20 for a single class
- $5 for first-timers to try us out
What to Bring
- Your dog!
- Water for you and your dog
- Bags for clean-up (of you-know-what)
- A mat or towel (they wash easily!) for ground work (recommended for comfort, but not required)
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate workout attire and appropriate shoes.
- Please, no treats or personal toys (it distracts our doggy friends)