You will see results! Our goal is to make every workout challenging and fun for both you and your dog. Just like with dog training, we believe in the power of positive reinforcement to get the best out of each participant. Our Cross-Training incorporates cardio, strength training, agility, core work, and our very own Down and Dirty Obstacle Course loved by people and dogs alike. You will be challenged and you and your dog will have a great time!
- Classes are currently on hold.
- Grand Army Plaza classes meet at the entrance to the park off of East Drive.
- Windsor Terrace classes meet at the 16th St. entrance at Prospect Park Southwest.
- Workouts designed for all fitness levels (both human and canine).
- $150 for unlimited monthly pass (**BEST DEAL**)
- $160 for 10-pack of classes (Good for 60 days)
- $95 for 5-pack of classes (Good for 30 days)
- $20 for a single class
- $5 to try us out! First-timers only, please
SIGN UP HERE!
What to Bring
- Your dog!
- Water for you and your dog
- Bags for clean-up (of you-know-what)
- A mat or towel (they wash easily!) for ground work (recommended for comfort, but not required)
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate workout attire and appropriate shoes.
- Please, no treats or personal toys (it distracts our doggy friends)