You will see results! Our goal is to make every workout challenging and fun for both you and your dog. Just like with dog training, we believe in the power of positive reinforcement to get the best out of each participant. Our Cross-Training incorporates cardio, strength training, agility, core work, and our very own Down and Dirty Obstacle Course loved by people and dogs alike. You will be challenged and you and your dog will have a great time!
- **These classes are currently on hold**
- Classes meet on Saturdays at 9 am (East side). Please RSVP to let us know you're coming.
- We meet on the East side at the 79th Street and 5th Avenue entrance (south of road)
- Workouts are designed for all fitness levels (both human and canine) and last 60 minutes.
- $55 for unlimited monthly pass (**BEST DEAL** Good for Central Park only)
- $160 for a 10-pack of classes (Good for 90 days)
- $95 for a 5-pack of classes (Good for 60 days)
- $20 for a single class
- $5 to try us out! First-timers only, please
- Our Policies
What to Bring
- Your dog!
- Water for you and your dog
- Bags for clean-up (of you-know-what)
- A mat or towel (they wash easily!) for ground work (recommended for comfort, but not required)
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate workout attire and appropriate shoes.
- Please, no treats or personal toys (it distracts our doggy friends)