You will see results! Our goal is to make every workout challenging and fun for both you and your dog. Just like with dog training, we believe in the power of positive reinforcement to get the best out of each participant - even the naughty ones. Our Cross-Training incorporates cardio, strength training, agility, core work, and our very own Down and Dirty Obstacle Course loved by people and dogs alike. You will be challenged, you will bond with your dog, and you'll both have a great time!
- Classes are held every 2nd & 4th Saturday at 10:30 am starting Oct. 28.
- Classes meet in the Yanaguana Garden at Hemisfair.
- Workouts are designed for all fitness and training levels (both human and canine).
- The first class of every month is free for new participants through Fitness in the Parks!
- *BEST DEAL* $55/month for unlimited classes! (Minimum 3-month commitment required)
- $140 for 10-pack of classes (Good for 4 months)
- $85 for 5-pack of classes (Good for 60 days)
- $20 for a single class
- $5 for first-timers to try us out
What to Bring
- Your dog!
- Water for you and your dog
- Bags for clean-up (of you-know-what)
- A mat or towel (they wash easily!) for ground work (recommended for comfort, but not required)
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate workout attire and appropriate shoes.
- Please, no treats or personal toys (it distracts our doggy friends)